I have grown up in North Carolina and have lived in and around North Raleigh and Wake Forest area all my life. I earned my accounting degree at East Carolina University and worked for 4 years in the accounting field before delving into real estate in 1987. Real Estate turned out to be my calling. My business has really grown over the years and I attribute that to a strong referral base and a unique insight into the local market. As a native, I have watched the Triangle grow into one of the hottest and and most sought after areas to live in the country. I have been very successful in selling homes quickly and for top dollar and my buyers praise me for finding their ideal home and negotiating the best terms to get the deal closed as smoothly and quickly as possible. I will go the extra mile by providing a variety of services to help you throughout the home buying, selling, and closing process. I can put the real estate puzzle together by providing all the pieces that fit together for a smooth, painless transaction for all parties. I am a skilled negotiator who will advise you in locating qualified home inspectors, competitive mortgage lenders, and quality movers and storage companies.
Louella not only opens the doors to Triangle homes, but introduces her clients to this community and its many opportunities. When selling your home, be assured that Louella is committed to protecting one of her client’s most valuable investments—their homes. Louella provides skilled marketing advice and counsels her clients carefully to help them price their home competitively.
FACTS ABOUT LOUELLA
• North Carolina native with 32 years of real estate experience!!!
• Member of the RE/MAX 100% Club & Platinum Club in numerous past years, and more recently 2013,2014,2015 2016 2017
• Recognized in the Top 100 Agents RE/MAX of the Carolina’s 6x
• Ranked in the top 100 teams for RE/MAX for the Carolina’s region 3 x in past 10 years
• RE/MAX Hall of Fame and RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award winner
• Childrens Miracle Network supporter for over 25 years
• Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
• Short Sale certified
• Licensed General Contractor
This agent currently has no active listings..
Check back soon.